The best burger toppings will help you avoid being eaten by a zombie! Everything from eggs, bacon, and cheese to ketchup are on the list of favorite food items. What do you recommend?
The “best burger toppings” is a question that has been asked many times. There are so many different types of toppings to choose from, and it can be very difficult to decide which ones taste the best.
The standard burger – a juicy patty with lettuce, tomato, and onion – has nothing wrong with it. Indeed, such a combo has the potential to be spectacular. But every now and again, it’s great to shake things up a little and try something new with your toppings. You’ll discover some unexpectedly tasty combos that combine food faves with the ordinary hamburger in the gallery above. Experiment with them and see what you think. The backyard barbeque is the ideal testing ground.
– Cheese, corn chips, and chili on a burger + chili pie
– Burger + BBQ Equals pulled pork, coleslaw, and BBQ.
– A burger with PB&J (jelly and peanut butter) is referred to as a burger + PB&J.
– Jalapenos, cheese, salsa, guacamole, and tortilla strips = Burger + Nachos
– Peppers, onions, cheese whiz, and steak Equals burger + cheesesteack
– Sauerkraut, mustard, and a hot dog = burger + hot dog
– Breakfast burger = syrup, bacon, hash potatoes, and egg
– Fry sauce and pastrami Equals burger + pastrami
Bonus: Here are some great bun substitutes:
Pizzen bagel – Donut – Grilled cheese sandwich (on top and bottom)
What’s your favorite unexpectedly tasty burger combination? Let us know what you think in the comments!
Do you like the illustrations in this guide? Then our book The Illustrated Art of Manliness is for you! Get a copy from Amazon.
Ted Slampyak created the illustration.
Watch This Video-
The “gourmet burger toppings” are a list of the best ingredients to put on top of your burgers. These toppings will make your burgers taste better and you won’t have any trouble finding them at a grocery store.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best burger toppings?
A: According to the American Dietetic Association, there are no best burger toppings as they all have their own flavor and can be eaten together.
How do you make a burger more interesting?
A: You can add bacon to the burger, throw cheese on it, or even grill the patty.
What do you put on a perfect burger?
A: The perfect burger is made from a specially seasoned beef patty that is then topped with shredded lettuce, tomato, bacon and cheese.
- unexpected burger toppings
- burger toppings around the world
- crazy burger toppings
- best burger toppings five guys
- classic burger toppings