When the SHTF strikes, a systematic escape is what we need most. When you need to get out of a dangerous situation quickly, the equipment you rely on must be up to the task. This article is about the best apocalyptic gear for female coaches, designed and built from a female perspective.
Before we get to the recommendations for equipping female poppers, we need to step back and look at what we actually want to do. Preparation consists of several factors:
- Have a rational and purposeful state of mind
- Develop an efficient and pragmatic attitude
- Learning and mastering new skills
- Procurement of appropriate survival devices and control of their use
- The diversity of your group lies not in race, but in the skills, experiences, personal inclinations and responsibilities necessary for survival.
- Consider the potential threats you may face and develop a more detailed plan.
Being overwhelmed with underdeveloped survival techniques and untested equipment is an inexcusable mistake.
Weight of knowledge
Knowledge is not limited to field experience, learning how to build a fire, building a long-term shelter, etc. In fact, knowledge also means the specifics (and challenges) associated with the gear you had to carefully select and put in your carry-on bag. And I mean every part.
Without having a clear idea of all its features, you cannot claim that it is 100% reliable. In a nutshell: If you trust it, it means that it can literally save your life and/or the lives of your loved ones.
The concept of reliability cannot be separated from other important aspects such as durability, adaptability and longevity. Therefore, for example, knowing all the characteristics of a knife can help you determine whether a particular tool is really worth taking off the market and whether it is part of your doom kit. Soon we will look at all these aspects.
Knowledge, in the sense of being informed and able to do something, weighs nothing.
Don’t forget to put it in your kit!
Being female certainly means having different needs than men, but not different survival priorities. Food, water, safe habitat for insects and the ability to reach (and protect) it are the basic elements of a disaster scenario.
However, the key priorities of each must be taken into account when choosing equipment. To do this, remove all unnecessary clothing from your mind and start thinking in blank terms. There are many things that, if you collect them, can improve your life in a grid scenario, but they will not help you survive. These priorities must first be broken down.
No one will do it for you.
Prioritizing is not giving up our femininity, not at all. Taking care of ourselves is something we women can (and should!) do after a potential apocalyptic event.
Evaluating the key features of your outfit for women getting ready
What are you looking for in your Apocalypse gear?
In general, a good gearbox should have the following characteristics :
Suppose you already have a number of good survival articles that you have evaluated in the field and that have answered the questions discussed above.
In this case, you should actually consider buying a second item for layaway. Same model, same brand. What has worked for you on other occasions may be useful in a doomsday scenario. Be aware of possible manufacturing defects and pay special attention to the device.
One mind, one body, one transmission
Selecting and testing the best apocalyptic gear should be done in three distinct phases.
Research your devices online before you buy them
The most important starting point, of course, is to do different kinds of online research. A hopper woman cannot jump to the first website that offers a list of items, drop off that list and go to Cabela to buy them all at once. This seems to be the harbinger of a guaranteed disaster. It is best to visit several websites, read articles, watch videos and seek advice from people you really trust.
A quality purchase without compromises on the bench
There are millions of examples of cheap survival gear, and I’m sure you’ve all seen one. In some cases, the amount you are willing to share should be based on the importance of the item you are considering.
Take survival knives, for example. You can get a knife for less than $25 and you can pay up to $500. There are thousands of options in between, but the cheapest ones, which have obvious flaws in terms of reliability and durability, should be avoided like the plague.
Sure, they may work for a while, but eventually you will probably regret buying them. Focus on the real value of the gear you buy in a survival situation, not on the remote chance that you will use it.
Check your equipment
Once you’ve purchased your gear, don’t forget to test each component. As I mentioned in the first part of this article, you can spend a day testing a knife, another day testing an axe, and a third day putting together and taking apart a tarp. Do it several times, in different physical and mental states, in different climates and weather conditions.
Your equipment should become an extension of your body, so make sure you can actually use it properly. An oversized knife, for example, can be a threatening tool in the event of an attack, but are you 100% sure you can control it when the time comes?
Ask yourself this simple question and take time in the field to make sure your equipment is good enough for you and vice versa.
Learn how to care for your equipment
Learning how to properly maintain equipment is one of the most important tasks of male and female entrepreneurs. Choose the place where you store your equipment with special care: Excessive heat or humidity can quickly damage some items. In fact, this should also be taken into account when choosing equipment.
Check it regularly and clean it after each test. Your equipment should be maintained and ready to use when you need it. You don’t want to leave the house with rusty, dirty or missing gear in your survival kit. Don’t forget your medical survival supplies; they shouldn’t be depleted when you need them.
The concept of πολυτροπία.
This Ancient Greek word means something that has multiple functions. Especially in the case of apocalyptic events, having a multifunctional device means relying on something that has multiple benefits.
Let’s take the common example of keeping tampons with your gear. Because they are cotton, they are great for use as binders when making fire or can be used to stem bleeding. Simply push them into the hole. When putting together your apocalyptic gear, consider the number of functions one item can have. The more versatile your items are in terms of saving lives, the more they deserve to be in your backpack.
Choosing the best apocalyptic device for female teachers
This is, of course, my personal selection of tested equipment. You should use the methods described above to find the best survival equipment for your needs.
Tactical roving knives are undoubtedly one of the best survival knife options on the market in terms of durability, cutting efficiency, chopping, bludgeoning and protection from potential aggression from predators.
KA-BAR fixed blade knife Becker BK2 Truck
- Field knife with wide blade, suitable for camping.
- Manufactured in Olean, New York, USA.
- Designed by Ethan Becker
- Manufactured by KA-BAR Knives Inc.
- Comes with a black nylon sheath.
Winkler’s hatchet is perfect for women without sacrificing performance.
The Leatherman Wave is undoubtedly a multi-tool that includes a knife, screwdriver, scissors, saw, pliers, bottle opener, file, wire stripper and box cutter.
LEATHERMAN, the multi-tool of the original wave
READY FOR EVERYTHING: The Wave goes hand-in-hand with our most popular multipurpose tool. With larger, longer and fully enclosed blades, the updated Wave is perfect for any job, adventure or everyday task.
Chris Reeve Sebenza fits a woman’s hand perfectly. And it fits in your pocket.
Bench – Mini couteau Griptilien 556
- HIGH QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is durable, rust resistant and holds the edge well. The fiberglass-reinforced nylon handle is sturdy yet attractive, making it ideal for intensive, everyday use.
- DESIGN: The AXIS Benchmade lock is exceptionally strong and absolutely sophisticated. The Mini Griptilian 556 is a handheld knife that can be opened and closed with one hand.
- COMFORTABILITY: The 556 is smaller and lighter, and its handles make it easy to hold, use and carry anywhere. The reversible pocket clip provides maximum accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Mini Griptilian 556 has a drop-tip blade, utility knife style and versatile functionality that makes it ideal for everyday use, outdoor activities and even tactical tasks.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Benchmade’s Limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service help keep your knife in top condition. When your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade’s experts will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
This cover has several positions and completely covers the elements. The zipper doors can be fully closed. The two-way zipper allows the hammock to hang and move freely in the sheet.
NapSack Hammock Cover with Zipper Made of 40D 260T ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating on one side and silicone on the other, making it extremely lightweight.
The NapSack Trekker Plus hammock comes in a small bag. This hammock can be combined with a tarp and provides better insulation and coverage.
The Carinthia Survival One sleeping bag is my personal choice for sleeping outside in difficult temperatures.
The Zulupack Smart Tube 40 L helps me keep food dry and protected from moisture.
Earth Pak – Dry Sealed Bag
- RELIABLE PROTECTION: We believe our Earth Pack drybags are the best in the world, without exception. These drybags are designed to last and provide waterproof protection for even the toughest users.
- CONSTRUCTION OF PACKAGING : 10L and 20L drybags come with a single 24-42″ shoulder strap. The 30, 40 and 55L waterproof backpacks are equipped with backpack-type shoulder straps, with the addition of a chest strap for added stability. Our new 55L backpack is also equipped with a sturdy hip belt to take the extra strain and help carry the load.
- IPX8-certified, waterproof phone case: We included our 6.5-inch IPX8-certified, waterproof phone case that fits even the largest phones. This case is very easy to access thanks to the double-sided transparent windows that allow you to take photos without leaving the case. Suitable for phones with a screen diagonal up to 6.5 inches.
- IDEAL FOR TRAVEL: Our water bag is very light and compact, making it an indispensable dry bag for all your travel projects. Easy to fold and store in any luggage!
- KEEP YOUR VALUES DRY AND PROTECTED: Protect your valuables with our 10L, 20L, 30L, 40L or 55L dry bags! Simply throw your gear into the water bag, roll it up and you’re ready for your next adventure.
The Powertraveller Tactical Extreme works with a solar panel and allows you to charge several devices at once.
25000mAh solar charger, FEELLE solar power bank with 4 solar panels Waterproof outdoor solar phone charger with two USB 2.1A ports for Smartphone, Tablet PC, camera, etc.
- 25000mAh high capacity: with a lithium polymer battery, it can charge the iPhone 8 about 10 times or more, the S6 about 6.3 times or more and the iPad mini 4 about 3.3 times or more, which is perfect for a 10-day trip.
- 4 Solar panels: the solar charger can absorb more solar energy. With 5W solar energy and 1A current, it charges under the sun like an iPhone adapter. (Support for wall charger).
- Dual USB 2.1A: The solar powered phone charger can charge two devices at the same time. A 2000 mAh phone can be fully charged in 1 to 1.3 hours and a tablet in 2 to 3 hours.
- Waterproof and practical: it comes with a waterproof case, an integrated bright LED light with 3 modes (Steady-SOS-Strobe), ideal for camping, hiking and other outdoor activities.
- What you get: 1× 25000mAh solar charger, 1× micro USB cable and 1× user manual. Make sure your smart devices are always powered!
Because of strict European laws, I do not own personal weapons for self-defense. Regardless, I can always count on an axe and a knife. For those of you who live in the United States, there are many recommended firearms options.
No list of implements for women’s preparation is complete without some methods of making fire.
It consists of various iron sticks, various boxes of birch hulls, wood fibers, greasy wood, cotton, stamps, wax, windproof matches, etc.
I use the Esbit stove with solid fuel pellets. No smell, no big fire, easy to store.
As for ready meals, I choose the Adventures menu and their sterilized ready meals, as well as light, vacuum-dried dishes. I also have a few packets of Bivo, a gluten-free meal replacement based on oatmeal, pea protein, vegetable fiber (a natural prebiotic, derived from chicory), coconut oil, rice protein, flaxseed and borage oil. By adding a little water to it, I can also make bread with it!
GRAYL Geopress is one of the best water purifiers on the market. GRAYL removes all pathogens – viruses, bacteria and protozoa – from all fresh water sources on earth. It filters out pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals and microplastics and improves taste.
GRAYL Geopress 24 oz water purifier for travel, hiking, sightseeing and survival around the world.
- GLOBAL WATER PROTECTION: Enables international travelers and outdoor adventurers to make the world’s most demanding water sources safe and potable. Ideal for world travel and outdoor adventures (hiking, camping, trekking, fishing, hunting) and survival scenarios.
- Removes all pathogens – viruses, bacteria and protozoa – from all fresh water sources on earth. Filters out pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals and microplastics; improves palatability.
- UNIVERSALY SIMPLE AND EASY: effortlessly cleans 24 ounces (710 ml) of water in just eight seconds. No preparation time, pumps, hoses, suction, batteries, chemicals or long wait times. Easy. Fill. Squeeze. Drink.
- Water that’s easy to clean: use your body weight on the SoftPress Comfort pads to clean. Drink and share clean, safe water with the SimpleVent lid.
- MISCELLANEOUS WARNING: Neither the straw, the pump, nor the gravity bag can be matched. Easy to fill from a faucet, hotel pool, muddy river, taco stand, lake or fountain.
Being ready is a state of mind, no question. Preparation involves not only a mental attitude, but also a state of equipment. To quote a popular motto: Take care of him, and he will take care of you.
Frequently asked questions
What should I buy to prepare for Judgment Day?
Grab equipment list: 26 items are needed to survive a disaster.
What are the top 10 survival items?
10 things to put in your wilderness survival kit – Brunton
What do you put in your apocalypse bag?
How to make a “Bug Out Bag. – Preparing for the Apocalypse
prepper supply catalog,doomsday prepper stores near me,prepper supplies checklist pdf,prepper supplies list,ultimate preppers list,prepper supplies wholesale,preppers warehouse,prepper top 10 list