Ark: Survival Evolved is one of the most anticipated games in a long while. A release that has a lot of promise despite lacking a few features. But, what’s great about it is the fact that it comes with a story campaign that is very easy to follow. Here are some Ark: Survival Evolved tips and tricks to help you on your way to having fun and surviving in this game.
– Having a good base will greatly help you in this game. It helps you gather many types of animals that you can use for food and protection. You can find all sorts of animals in and around the shore. Plus, you can also find caves where animals are always coming to lay eggs and gather water.
– Being cautious is one of the most important things a player should do in Ark: Survival Evolved. Animals will be attacking you and eating away at your health. It is wise to have a weapon ready just in case you need to defend yourself. Just make sure that the weapon is not too powerful and that it can be handled by a smaller player. Otherwise, the other players might decide to end you just like that.
– When playing Ark: Survival Evolved, make sure that you do not stay out in the water too much. The oxygen level in the water is very low which means that you will have a very hard time trying to keep your stamina up. Stay as still as possible in the water. Plus, there are plenty of predators in the wild that can quickly take an adult from you.
– Focus on building your shelter. This is a big help, especially when there are many animals in the area. Do not place your shelter anywhere near trees or over bushes as these two places are the favorite hiding spots of animals. Your shelter should cover every inch of the area including the underside of the ground so that no animals can hide under it.
– When a player leaves his shelter, he automatically begins to dig. This is something that most people ignore but it really helps when playing Ark: Survival Evolved. Always look around your surroundings and dig where it is recommended. Animals are attracted to dirt. You might want to get a shovel before you attempt to dig so that you can move around the area easier and cover more ground at once.
– When you see other players approach your shelter, run towards them without hesitation. If you see a player coming directly at you, quickly change the direction of your walk and leap out of the water. This might seem like common sense but many players don’t pay attention to it. This means that you have a higher chance of being seen by other Ark players which increases your chances of making a good meal with the wildlife.
These Ark: Survival Evolved tips and tricks are just some of the things that you can do to improve your game. There are a lot of things that you will learn as you play the game but if you don’t know where to find the information then you should search on the Internet for guides or tutorials that you can follow. By knowing the basics you will be able to survive in this game. So start looking for that shelter you have been looking for.
– Make sure that you are equipped with the right food and supplies to last for a long time. In fact, you can always run to the closest store to you and grab whatever you need. But remember that you don’t want to go straight for the supplies or else you might end up starving. Instead, make sure that you have a first aid kit, some food and water that you can carry, and a hunting whistle.
– Do not over-harvest the plants in the game because they will drop seeds that can help you get more plants. Plus, you wouldn’t want to kill all of the plants in one day because it would take too long to gather all of them again. Plus, harvesting trees is also not advised because the trees are considered as non-gathering resources.
All in all, the Ark: Survival Evolved tips and tricks will actually help you a lot if you want to survive the Ark game. Remember that the game has a limited oxygen supply so you really have to be careful when harvesting trees and collecting water. Plus, you should never forget about using your whistle to alert other players of possible danger. If you survive the limited period of time allotted in the game, you will earn the right to live in the Ark. Hopefully, this guide will help you have the best Ark: Survival Evolved experience.