Ark: Aberration is one of the largest updates to be released for The Ark: Survival Evolved since the game’s launch. From the start of the game you could tell that Ark: Aberration is going to be big. It introduces new weapons, creatures, vehicles, quests, challenges, secrets and much more! However, some people are finding that even though the content is huge, they still have a lot of trouble surviving in the new Ark: Aberration. In this article I’m going to show you three of my most useful Ark: Aberration tips that should help you get through the early parts of the game and make sure you can make it to the end.
– First off, your character has two abilities that are very important to have and should be maxed out. These are Archaeologist and Gatherer. These both let you collect items and resources from around the map. They’re also very good at collecting armor, guns and other things that will help you survive better.
– Also, make sure that you have researched every type of armor you can find. This includes helmets, shields and plate. Some of these are rare or otherwise valuable, so make sure you’re making the most of them. You should also find all the recipes you can in order to increase your resources greatly.
– When gathering resources, always try to stack them up. Stack by using the stackable kind. If you stack up one type of resource with another then the result is a stack that you don’t have to use right away. If you stack them up, though, you’ll have plenty to use when you need it. Make sure you use these resources according to what you need. The Ark: Aberration guide mentioned before suggests using all the resources at all times, but this only works well if you know what you’re doing.
– When you’re fighting, make sure you kill everything that threatens you. Sometimes Ark: Aberration will spawn several enemies that are much more difficult than the ones you’re facing. Killing them quickly makes the Ark game much easier. It can also help you gather rare items that drop from rare mobs. However, killing everything in sight is often a better option.
– Ark: Aberration is not as hard as people make it out to be. Even the hard modes do not require extremely high leveled characters. The harder modes do, however, require good coordination of your party members. You will want to try and get your pets to attack enemies that are about to attack you. This is an easy Ark: Aberration tip that almost anyone who plays this game can easily follow. Just make sure that you do whatever you can to ensure your pet attacks the right target.
– Always prioritize healing over damage when you’re fighting an enemy. In any fight, you want to do everything you can to avoid taking damage from anything that can heal. If you’re fighting an enemy that has a lot of health, focusing on their health rather than their attack can be very useful. When you’re fighting something that has a lot of hit points, though, healing should always be your top priority.
– Ark: Aberration is a game that is much easier when you have a plan. There are many tips and hints scattered about the Internet for you to refer to. Most of them only work if you know the information inside them. For example, you can’t use the tip that says to bind a monster to an invisible barrier if you don’t know the type of monster you’re fighting. In this case, simply look up information about that particular monster or look up the type of monster that you’re fighting to see what tips would work best for you.